Well-Fit Tri Diagnostic
Well-Fit's Tri Diagnostic is an overall performance and fitness analysis conducted by one of the top USA Triathlon certified coaches in the Midwest. The analysis utilizes the latest in training technology and the experience of top coaches to provide you with everything that you need to measure your fitness level, identify areas in need of improvement, and allow you to train smarter, not harder (although you can still train hard, too!).
Each Well-Fit Tri Diagnostic session consists of the following:
- Video swim analysis in the Endless Pool to identify the holes in your stroke
- "Power test" on the CompuTrainer to establish your ideal average power output for cycling workouts and race performance
- Body composition analysis to accurately gauge your current fitness and provide reasonable goals for improvement
- Video run gait analysis to identify any inconsistencies in your stride and avoid injury
- DVD with your swim, bike and run videos and a written analysis from a USA Triathlon certified coach identifying your strengths and weaknesses, and providing exercises specifically geared toward improving your unique training and fitness goals
The Well-Fit Tri Diagnostic is the perfect way to start your season, or pin point your capabilities in the weeks leading up to your "A" race.
The entire analysis and feedback—the "Gold Package"—is just $399.99. If you're not into power, drop the cycling "power test" and the body composition analysis, and save $100.00 by selecting the "Silver Package." Members of the Well-Fit Training Center and the Chicago Tri Club receive 20% off the Well-Fit Tri Diagnostic analysis. Register for a Tri Diagnostic session today and Well-Fit will contact you to match you with a coach and identify the times that work for you.
If you can measure it, you can achieve it!
|Location ||Well-Fit Training Center |
|Gold Package |
|$319.99 (members) |
|$399.99 (non-member) |
| $239.99 (members) || $319.99 (non-members) ||Register