Looking for fast times in your next triathlon? Great. Just searching for others who share your passion for training and racing? Even better.
The Well-Fit Elite Program is now set for 2018.
If you are a high-performing athlete looking to train with other advanced level athletes to help you break through plateaus and improve your race results, then the Well-Fit Elite Program is for you. The team will train together from February to September of 2018 with regular weekly swims, bike, and run workouts.
The growth of triathlon has led to an abundance of training programs for the amateur athlete, but group training options are few and far between for top athletes. This is where the concept of the Well-Fit Elite team was born.
Sharone Aharon, an internationally-known coach of world-class triathletes and the founder of Well-Fit Triathlon and Training, serves as head coach of the Well-Fit Elite Team. Coach Sharone recently served as an assistant coach with the USA Triathlon National team, where he experienced the value of the team concept first hand.
- Dramatically improve team members’ race performances.
- Assist and support younger athletes progressing to compete as Professionals
- Assist and support amateur age-group athletes and help them achieve their racing goals
- Achieve top-level race results at selected team races
- Attend two of three team races for the 2018 season (potential races are listed below. A full list of races will be available after the team is formed and will be based on the athlete’s goals)
- Early 1/2IM race
- Wisconsin 70.3
- Big Foot Triathlon
- Racine 70.3
- Steelhead 70.3
- USAT AG national Championship
- Chicago Triathlon
- Ironman Wisconsin/Fall IM
- Attend no less than two team practices per week
- Promote the team’s sponsors and the sport of triathlon
- Help in two Well-Fit events (group program training session as a coach, expo, course ride or race support tent)
- Successfully integrate high performance training into the busy lives of age-group triathletes with full-time jobs and family commitments
- Have fun!
Team members have access to the Well-Fit Training Center, customized training program, free team uniform, planned social events, and additional discounts from our sponsors.
- Placing 2nd, 6th, and 8th overall women in IM Wisconsin 2017
- 1st place Duathlon National Championship
- 1st place women Chicago Triathlon
- 3rd age group finisher M40-44 at the ITU World Championship
- 5 top 10 age group finishes at USAT Age Group National Championships
- 6 top 3 overall finishes (men and women) at Galena Triathlon
- 12 top 3 at the Bigfoot triathlon
- 6th place overall amateur female at Ironman Canada
- Team title at Leon’s Triathlon
- More than 20 top 5 age group finishes (men and women) at Ironman races in North America
- Multiple qualifiers for ITU World Championship (all distances)
- Multiple Ironman 70.3 World Championship qualifiers and finishers
- Multiple Hawaii Ironman qualifiers and finishers (we had athletes qualify to Kona every year since the start of the program)
- Multiple Boston marathon qualifiers
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Well-Fit Elite Team, please fill out this application and contact Coach Sharone Aharon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for 2018-2019 dates.
The sponsorship arrangements for the 2018 season are currently being finalized and the complete details
regarding team uniforms, equipment, cost, and other related items will be provided by December 15, 2017 as
the final Well-Fit Elite Program roster is determined. Each athlete is responsible for a $2000 training fee from
February – September 2018 that can be paid in full or 8 installments of $250/month. Benefits for elite team
athletes include: full membership at the Well-Fit Training Center, day by day training program created by
Sharone Aharon on your own free Training Peaks premium account, four coached group workouts per week,
one free team uniform and additional perks from sponsors.