The Well-Fit Ironman Arizonatraining program is designed to provide comprehensive training and support tosuccessfully complete
Ironman. Each year, our group consists of beginners (eventhose who have never done a triathlon!) as well as those who have alreadycompleted an Ironman. The program includes weekly coached sessions to provideyou with periodic training and technical feedback as well as triathlon-relatededucation to improve yourself as an athlete.
Completing an Ironmanis more than just doing the training - it’s doing the right training at theright time in addition to integrating proper nutrition, recovery and mindset.With 17 athletes per class, participants find training partners at similarspeeds in the swim, bike and run.
No matter where youare in your journey as an athlete or what pace you go, you will find awelcoming place in our group and detailed education, guidance and support fromour coaches.
Please note: The timing of this program works well for participants trainingfor Ironman Arizona, Florida, Cozumel, Our coaches will help you preparefor the specific needs of your Ironman, where ever it may be.
The Training Program Includes:
- 16 weeks of an organized training plan with detailed daily workouts
- Coaching support led by three exceptional USAT level I and II certified coaches
- Three coached classes per week
- Remote online training option is available
- Unlimited communication with your coaches
- Periodical swim, bike, and run testing
- Video swim technique analysis
- Sponsor and product discounts
- Program is limited to 17 athletes per class
Each week you willhave three coached sessions as follow.
- Swim: Tuesdays @ 8:00pm, at UIC PEB Building small pool
- Run: Wednesday @6:30pm, at Lake shore park Chicago
- Bike: Thursdays @ 7:300pm, at Well-Fit Training Center
|Non-Members: $650 |
CTC Members: $550
Well-Fit Members: $450
|July 31st, 2017 |
|Bike: Thursday 7:30pm, at Well-Fit Training Center |
Swim: Tuesday 8:00pm at UIC West Campus (828 S. Wolcott)
Run: Wednesday 6:30 at Lake Shore Park
**Class cost will be refunded 50% if canceled no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. After 2 weeks there will be NO REFUNDS. Injuries will be dealt with on a case to case basis**