Chicago ½ Marathon Training Program
Race Date: September 24th
Training: 16 week program starting June 7th, 2017
Our 16 week half marathon training program has proven to help both novice and intermediate level runners successfully finish and improve their times in half marathon races across the country.
This program will address your running mechanics along with progressively develop the strength and fitness that you'll need to race to your potential. We will look at how you train, discover what holds you back, and find a way to train so you get the performance you deserve. Finally, we will build your race plan and unleash the power of your mind so you can effectively as you can.
This comprehensive training program includes:
- Program designed and delivered by elite coach Sharone Aharon
- A limit of 30 athletes, register early…
- 16-week program with detailed daily training routines for beginners and intermediate athletes
- Ability to customize the plan to your needs
- Two weekly coached session
- Intervals training – Wednesday Night
- Long runs – Saturday/Sunday Morning
- Running mechanics video analysis
- Performance testing is included for:
- HR Training Zones
- Training Runs Paces
- Hands on clinic
- Two weekly yoga session
- Weekly newsletter full of training knowledge and racing tips
- Monthly individual discussion for progress review
- Free Training Peaks account - The most advanced training delivery system
- And much, much more
Program starts – June 7th 2017
**** Additional information ****
To race well you need to develop a steady state pace that will give you the finish time you want. Doing the miles alone will not get you there- developing superior running mechanics before adding up the miles is a critical part of your success. Proper range of motion, joint stability, and a strong core that can connect the upper body to the legs are fundamental to keeping your form together throughout the race. The reason for “hitting the wall” at the later part of the race is not solely a result of lack of proper nutrition. In many cases it is the increased reliance on your muscles due to poor running mechanics. Understanding the key factor of range of motion and joint stability in addition to intensive drill work will give you the edge you need to achieve your goal.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
|Non-Member - $250 |
CTC/CARA Member - $225
Well-Fit Member - 175
| Dates || |
from June 7th to September 24th, 2017
Wednesdays - 6:30pm, quality run
Saturdays - 7:00am Location TBD
*CARA Members will pay non-member fee until proof of membership is provided. Please bring your card to the front desk or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which invoices will be discounted.
** Class cost will be refunded 50% if canceled no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. After 2 weeks there will be NO REFUNDS. Injuries will be dealt with on a case to case basis.