Well-Fit Late Season Triathlon Training Program
Group Training Begins July 14, 2015
Well-Fit's Late Season Training Program is designed to provide you with comprehensive training and support to successfully complete your fall/early winter triathlon. If you are racing an Olympic, ½ Ironman, or an Ironman in October or later, this is the program for you!
The program will have multiple schedules to accommodate your race date and distance allowing you to reach your peak potential at your race.
At Well-Fit we coach to the whole athlete. Completing a Triathlon is more than just doing the training - it’s doing the right training at the right time in addition to integrating proper nutrition, recovery, and mindset. With 16 athletes per class, participants find training partners at similar speeds in the swim,bike, and run. No matter where you are in your journey as an athlete or at what pace you go, you will find a welcoming place in our group along with detailed education, guidance and support from our coaches.
The timing of our program works well for participants training for the following races:
- Ironman Florida November 7th
- Ironman Arizona November 15th
- Ironman Cozumel November 29th
- Silverman 70.3 October 4th
- Miami 70.3 October 25th
- Austin 70.3 November 8th
Well-Fit will help you prepare for the specific needs of your race, where ever it maybe.
The Late Season Training Program Includes:
- 10-20 weeks (depending on your race) of an organized training plan with detailed daily
- Group training sessions from July 14th through November (depending on your race date)
- Two coached classes per week
- Unlimited communication with experienced coaches
- Video swim technique analysis
- The final six weeks of your training program will be tailored to accommodate peak and taper for your specific race date
- Sponsor and product discounts
- Discounted program fee is available to Well-Fit Members
Each week, participants will meet at Well-Fit’s state of the art training facility for a Thursday evening bike and run workout. Learn to use power, cadence, and heart rate to maximize your training in our comfortable CompuTrainer training room. An Endless Pool, treadmills, strength equipment, and ample room to stretch and relax after workouts are available to participants during class. Each Tuesday, we will meet for a swim session in our designated pool or at Lake Michigan.
- Tuesday – 5:45am bike workout at the Well-Fit training center
- Friday--- 6am swim workout at Whitney Young High School
The Well-Fit program is designed for beginner to intermediate athletes registered for Olympic, 1/2 IM and Ironman. (For IM athletes we are perfectly geared towards Ironman Florida, Ironman Arizona or Ironman Cozumel). Note: program does not include entry into this event.
Program Fee: $420 for half Ironman to $600 for Ironman (additional costs may occur depending on the date of your race). Discount available for CTC, CARA, and Well-Fit Members. Payment plans available. If you are doing an race after Nov 8th you will be prorated for any additional weeks leading up to your race date.
*CARA Members will pay non-member fee until proof of membership is provided. Please bring your card to the front desk or email it directly to email@example.com, after which invoices will be discounted.
To register for IM: click here
To register for Half IM: click here
Checkout our Athlete Testimonials & Recommendations
For More Information: Contact Keith "Coach K" Klebacha at firstname.lastname@example.org