Altitude Booster – The game changer in dramatically improving your performance
If you care about your results and are looking to significantly improve your performance this year, this program is for you. We are looking for 10 individuals of varying levels and abilities to participate in our Altitude Booster program for free. All cyclists, runners and are triathletes invited to apply. This coached program is 6 weeks, 2 sessions per week based on your own schedule in our brand-new altitude room.
Incorporating altitude training is not new; since 1968 every Olympic and elite athlete has used this form of training to gain an edge over their competitors. Now you can do it too in the Well-Fit altitude room.
Over the last 15 years, researchers have found the best way to use simulated altitude to improve performance at both sea level and high altitude. At Well-Fit, we use their proven protocols to train our athletes and many have already seen significant improvements in early season races.
Simulated altitude training at high intensity will improve performance in ways and speed that cannot be duplicated at sea level conditions. In just 6 short weeks, you should expect to see the following:
- Up to 35% increase in aerobic power
- Up to 25% increase in sprinting ability
- An increase in threshold power by up to 9%
In other words, you will be able to go hard for longer periods and you will have more sprints in you than your competition (more matches to burn!)
The Altitude Booster program is a 6-week program that will consist of 2 workouts each week that will be incorporated into your current training plan and customized based on your goals. Coach Sharone Aharon will work with each of the selected athletes every step of the way.
- You must commit at least 6 weeks to altitude training
- 2 sessions per week
- Pre and post program testing
- Maintain your long aerobic workouts outside of the altitude room
- Your quality; speed and tempo workouts, will be replaced by the altitude room sessions during the 6 weeks
- Direct and unlimited communication with Coach Sharone
- The program will be delivered and recorded in Trainingpeaks.com
Once selected, you will receive an invitation email and you will be prompted to set up an appointment with Coach Sharone.