Cycling Training Camp in Spain
TBD - 1 week
This amazing training camp in Valencia, Spain is designed to introduce you to European cycling and provide an exceptional and challenging touring experience through the hills of Spain.
The camp will be based in the city of Gandia located in the Spanish east coast on the shores of the Mediterranean. Gandia is a popular destination for pro cycling teams in preparation for the grand tours. The camp will be delivered by Well-Fit coaches, guided by extremely experienced athletes and will provide the ultimate training experience.
Choose between a 5 or 6 day biking trip (with 6 or 7 night hotel stay). This training camp will include:
- Luxury hotel accommodations based on double occupancy – Hotel Bayren
- Training sessions:
- 5-6 scenic guided rides: 50 – 100 miles
- Visit local attractions and destinations
- 3 group runs – mountain, beach and track (optional)
- 2 swim sessions – pool and open water (optional)
- 1 guide for every 5 athletes – Local guides and familiar coaches
- 2-4 ability-specific daily cycling groups
- Small riding groups
- SAG car with a bike mechanic
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- 1 cycling kit (for those who register at least 45 days before the camp)
- Up to 2 massages per person
- Cultural activities in the afternoons and rest days
- Transportation to and from your arrival airport (Madrid, Alicante or Valencia)
Additional Options (must contact Well-Fit in advance of the trip for these services):
- Bike rental – $220
- Single room occupancy – additional $300
- Laundry service for three days – $100
- Flight to Madrid, Alicante or Valencia
- Travel insurance – can be purchased when you buy your flight.
- Health insurance – can be purchased by when you buy your flight or through other organizations offering travel health insurance.
LEARN MORE about this amazing opportunity.
VIDEO of previous camps.
Hotel RH Bayren
Playa de Gandia, Valencia
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-846-1222
Visit all of the castles of Spain
Tour local attractions
And some of Spain’s oldest castles
Your guides will lead you through these amazing landmarks in Valencia
Stay at the all inclusive and high end Hotel RH Bayren